Newcastle University is providing the North of England P&I Club Scholarship in the UK. This award has been funded by the North of England P&I Club (NEPIA) to mark a long-standing successful link between Newcastle University and the P&I Marine Insurance group. This funding may be available to UK students on the MSc Marine Transport with Management programme.
- Study Subject(s): Marine Transport with Management
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarship Provider: The North of England P&I Club (NEPIA)
- The award can be taken at the UK
- This scholarship is designed for students from the UK who will be studying MSc Marine Transport with Management.
- Candidates must be able to display a clearly identified desire to work in the marine insurance industry, this could be from work experience, previous study or voluntary work.
- Candidates must also be able to provide details of people to act as referees. The successful scholar will have to provide a final report on their year of study for the P&I Board.
Open for International Students: Yes (If a suitable UK student is not identifiable, a student from another EU country or an international student will be considered)
A fine program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
How to Apply: By Post or by electronically
Application Deadline: Closed