Northeast Forestry University (NEFU) is happy to announce the Scholarship Program to encourage excellent international students to study in China.
International (Non-Chinese) students are eligible to apply for this application program. The aim of The grant is to provide financial help to Non-Chinese students.
The admirable choice to study Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral program in China.
User Review( votes)
Northeast Forestry University (NEFU) was founded in 1952 from the combination of the Department of Forestry, College of Agriculture in Zhejiang University and the Department of Forestry in Northeast Agricultural College.
Why at Northeast Forestry University? NEFU is situated in Harbin, the center of the largest state-owned forest region in China. Students will gain academic as well as research skills at this university.
Application Deadline: 31st July.
University or Organization: Northeast Forestry University
Course Level: Undergraduate, Master‡s and Doctoral program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International (Non-Chinese) students
The program can be taken in China
- International (Non-Chinese) students are eligible to apply for this application program.
- The studentships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master‡s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- Excellent results in the study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Note: The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants should send their applications in time to the School of International Education and Exchanges Northeast Forestry University before 31st July.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the application Form for Northeast Forestry University Scholarship, Notarized highest diploma, Prospective diploma recipients, Academic transcripts, Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English, a Study Plan or Research Proposal, Two Recommendation Letters, The copy of valid HSK Certificate.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The Northeast Forestry University Scholarship Program was founded to encourage excellent international students to study at NEFU. It’s a merit-based program.