Are you interested in studying at Deakin University and also want to get the program? Then you have come to the right address! Deakin University is offering STEM scholarships for international students from selected nationalities.
These opportunities are open to students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
Great opportunity to get an education program with financial help in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 53,000 higher education students. The University provides a personal experience, which is enhanced by innovative digital interaction.
Why at Deakin University? As one of Australia’s largest universities, Dakin has a strong global connection, world-class research and, most importantly, an educational portfolio that combines the best of complex and digital delivery in the highly supportive and personalized student experience.
University or Organization: Deakin University
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
Award: 20% of your student contributions
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Applications now open
- A citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- be a citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- be a new student who commences their course at Deakin anytime up until Trimester 3, 2021
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each previous year of study at Deakin and have at least 8 credit points to complete in your course (if you are a student readmitting to Deakin)
- The studentships are awarded in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
- be studying a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate coursework (including honors) from the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment (SEBE)^
- not be commencing a course on the FutureLearn platform
- achieve the relevant scores for your current program as detailed below:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All students who apply for eligible courses will be automatically assessed for the opportunity and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a application form.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible you must:
Please note that information systems courses and business analytics courses are not eligible for this application . Double degrees are also not eligible for the STEM Scholarship, except for D364 – Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours), which is an eligible course.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.