The Deakin University is offering STEM scholarships for international students from selected nationalities. These scholarships are open to students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
The Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 53,000 higher education students.
- Application Deadline: Applications now open.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.*
- 20% of your student contributions (tuition fees).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- be a citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- be a new student who commences their course at Deakin anytime up until Trimester 3, 2021
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each previous year of study at Deakin and have at least 8 credit points to complete in your course (if you are a student readmitting to Deakin)
- be studying a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate coursework (including honours) from the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment (SEBE)^
- not be commencing a course on the FutureLearn platform
- achieve the relevant scores for your current program as detailed below:Entrance Requirements: To be eligible you must:
Please note that information systems courses and business analytics courses are not eligible for this scholarship. Double degrees are also not eligible for the STEM Scholarship, except for D364 – Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours), which is an eligible course.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All students who apply for eligible courses will be automatically assessed for the scholarship, and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.