Do you want to study in Australia? Then you can apply for the STEM Scholarships for international students from selected nationalities at Deakin University.
Great opportunity to get an education program with financial help in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 53,000 higher education students. The University provides a personal experience enhanced by innovative digital interaction.
Why study at Deakin University? As one of Australia’s most prominent universities, Deakin has a strong global connection, world-class research, and, most importantly, an educational portfolio that combines the best of complex and digital delivery in the highly supportive and personalized student experience.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open.
University or Organization: Deakin University
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
Award: 20% of your student contributions
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Citizen from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
The program can be taken in Australia
- Be a citizen from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka or Vietnam.
- Be a new student who commences their course at Deakin anytime up until Trimester 3, 2026.
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements.
- Be studying a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate coursework (including honours) from the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment (SEBE).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All students who apply for eligible courses will be automatically assessed for the opportunity and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a application form.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible, you must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Deakin University will provide 20% of the tuition fee for selected applicants in Australia.