Northumbria University is financing the education of students by conferring Northumbria Undergraduate Global Scholarship program in the UK.
The purpose of this studentship is to support those eligible candidates from all around the world who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
A fine chance to get a bachelor degree in the UK with an education fund.
User Review( votes)
Northumbria University is located in North East of England and was founded in 1992. The university was awarded for the education of health care professionals in 1995. They provide approximately 500 study programs for students.
Why at Northumbria University? The university will help you to plan your career and it will also encourage you to enlarge your employability and work towards application success. The university will promote you to find opportunities to work overseas.
Application Deadline: September 4, 2019
- University or Organization: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: (Renewable amount) for 3 years.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any country are applicable
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be an international self-funded student and enroll for the full-time bachelor degree coursework at the Northumbria University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To become a part of this opportunity, aspirants are needed to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: In order to assess the application, you should attach a higher secondary mark sheet, passport copy of personal details, official academic grades, and confirmation of UK immigration history.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the bachelor degree, claimants must have to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are needed to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: The grant will provide £3,000 fee discount in the first year, £1,500 fee discount in the second year and £1,500 fees discount in the third year.