Hinrich Foundation is now launching a new funding opportunity named as Global Trade Leader Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant opportunity is open to all international students who are enrolled or want to enrol in a Master of International Business or transferring from a Master of Management to a Master of International Business.
Best option to get higher education in New Zealand with study fund.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is the country’s largest university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It is ranked no. 1 globally in the inaugural University Impact Rankings by THE.
Why study at the University of Auckland? Auckland is an excellent choice for national and international students to study in New Zealand. At Auckland, they promote communication, teamwork, leadership and cross-cultural understanding.
Application Deadline: August 18, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Up to a total annual value of $60,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: International students from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for the Master of International Business subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students who meet all are enrolled full-time at the University of Auckland in a Master of International Business (MIntBus) degree program.
- Students transferring from a Master of Management to a MIntBus program may also be considered for this Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must take admission in the Master of International Business program at the university. After that, applicants can submit an online application for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Before starting your application, you will need to prepare documents to support your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a completed bachelor honours degree or postgraduate diploma or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international applicant whose first language is not English, you must provide evidence of your English proficiency.
The University of Auckland provides two awards annually for up to $60,000 that paid in equal instalments in Quarters 3 to 6 of the program at the start of each quarter.