The Northwestern Polytechnical University President program is now available for foreign citizens who are in good physical and mental health.
For this application , all applicants must have a senior high school diploma with satisfactory academic performance and be 18 to 30 years of age.
User Review( votes)
Northwestern Polytechnical University is China’s only multi-disciplinary and research-oriented, which is simultaneously developing education and research programs in the field of aeronautics, astronauts and marine technology engineering.
Why at Northwestern Polytechnical University- This national key university is the only one in China featuring research and education programmes in aeronautics, astronautics, and marine technology engineering.
- University or Organization: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master and D.
- Award: Tuition fees and monthly allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: The studentships are available for foreign students
- The award can be taken in China
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
- Language: English and Chinese
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for foreign countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For Bachelor’s Master and PhD Candidates, all applicants must obey Chinese laws and regulations, the rules and regulations, respect Chinese customs, enjoy the knowledge of Chinese culture, and adopt a friendly attitude towards China. With good physical and mental health, foreign citizens are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to complete the online application through the given link: http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn/
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the following: Academic transcripts, Notarized highest diploma, A Recommendation Letter from high school for applying for Bachelor’s Degree, Two Recommendation Letters from two professors for applying for Master’s or PhD degree, A study plan, Certificate of English or Chinese proficiency, A copy of valid passport, Completed physical Examination form.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity applicants need to take admission at Northwestern Polytechnical University.
- Language Requirement: English Requirement: Minimum TOFEL: 70, IELTS: 5.5 or equivalent certificate; or native speaker. Chinese Requirement: Minimum HSK level 4 or equivalent certificate; or native speaker.
The award includes a full award and a partial award. For full award winners, tuition, accommodation and insurance charges are waived. In addition, the support will provide monthly allowance as follows:
- 1,500RMB/person/month for Bachelor’s candidates
- 2,000RMB/person/month for Master’s candidates
- 3,500RMB/person/month for PhD candidates
- For the partial prize winners, tuition fees are waived