Finding a grant in 2023 is not hard especially if you are looking a research funding. The Norwich Business School is pleased to announce the PhD Studentships to supervise and supports PhD students.
Fully-funded studentships are available to international students applying for a full-time PhD to be paid competitively based on academic excellence. Applicants are available for the 2023-24 academic years.
Nice offer to study PhD in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Norwich Business School is the largest School in the Faculty of Social Sciences, with over 1,000 undergraduate and 600 postgraduate students. It is one of the fastest-growing business schools in the UK, with a team of more than 100 internationally recognized academics and business experts.
Why study at Norwich Business School? It is dedicated to providing an outstanding student learning experience and producing world-class research that informs and influences business and public policy thinking.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Norwich Business School
- Department: Research
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for PhD in any of the School’s Research Areas.
- Applicants will be able to join other researchers in varied and stimulating training sessions on the Business Management Doctoral Training Pathway and in research seminars across a wide range of themes.
- Competition Policy
- Employment Systems and Institutions
- Innovation, Technology, and Operations Management
- Responsible Business Regulation
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- PhD students who are carrying out their own independent research program as part of a lively and friendly department.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for a studentship applicants do not need to make a separate application.
- Applicants must submit an application via an application system and indicate that they wish to be considered for a studentship in the funding section of the application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following:
- Offer letter from the UEA
- Two photographs
- Tuberculosis test
- Proof of financial support??
- Admission Requirements: 2:1 in a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in a relevant field of study, including at least 65% or equivalent overall in the Master’s degree. Applicants must visit the How to Apply pages for more information.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the applicant’s first language or they are from a country that is not on the UKVI list of English-speaking countries, they may be required to provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language.
The Norwich Business School will provide all the following: The studentship covers full tuition fees for Home or International students, a tax-free maintenance grant equivalent to UKRI studentship rates (currently £17,668), and a research training support grant (currently £750 per year).