The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is pleased to announce the Global A Quarter Scholarships to encourage and reward international students. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The award is established for providing financial support to those brilliant overseas candidates who wish to study in the undergraduate degree program.
Wonderful offer to study at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China for an undergraduate degree program.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is a famous public research university dedicated to improving people’s lives through exceptional education and research. It is ranked 76th in the United States and 2711th globally.
Why choose the University of Nottingham Ningbo China? UNNC is deeply based in everything that makes UK education unique, and it offers new teaching and assessment approaches that enable students to think independently and creatively.
Application Deadline: This scholarship will be awarded on a rolling basis until 31st May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: RMB 30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes taught at Nottingham can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from an eligible country and must have applied for an undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The University accepts applications via its exclusive application portal. Students applying for an undergraduate degree from an eligible country will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One recommendation letter on headed paper signed and stamped
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Personal statement
- One photocopy of the main pages from your passport
- Admission Requirements: The students are expected to hold an honours degree at 2:1 level or above (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS 6.5 with the writing band no less than 6.0
- PTE Academic 71 (minimum 65)
Students that will be announced winners of this scholarship will be provided RMB 30,000 towards the expenses of a postgraduate programme at the University of Nottingham in China.