To support bright international students in the United States, SUNY Polytechnic Institute is actively offering the Wolfspeed Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This award aims to support overseas students who will enroll in an undergraduate degree program at SUNY Poly. The scholarship will be awarded to students who are committed to working hard, willing to collaborate, and have a passion for innovation.
Admirable opportunity for international students in the USA
User Review( vote)
SUNY Polytechnic Institute is a nationally and internationally acknowledged leader in higher education, technology innovation, research, and development. SUNY Poly encourages high-tech education and commercialization, as well as the creation of jobs and economic growth in nanotechnology-related fields.
Why would you like to study at the SUNY Polytechnic Institute? SUNY Poly encourages high-tech education and commercialization, as well as the creation of jobs and economic growth in nanotechnology-related fields.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022 is an application deadline for early action admission.
- University or Organization: SUNY Polytechnic Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the following STEM programs: Computer Engineering Technology, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Nanoscale Engineering, and Network & Computer Security
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to make an admission application for admission in an undergraduate program at SUNY. All eligible applicants will be considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcript
- Two to three letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The university’s admission criteria has been as follows:
- Average GPA: 85-92 range (middle 50% of admitted students is an 88-94)
- SAT score: 1100-1290 range
- ACT score: 23-27 range
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Internet-based score of 79
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Overall band score of 6.0
- PTE Academic (PTE): Overall score of 53
- Duolingo English Test (DET): Total score of 105
- iTEP: Overall score of 4.4
SUNY Polytechnic Institute will provide tuition fees to successful candidates for undergraduate study.