Nottingham Law School is delighted to offer Dean’s Barristers Training Course Scholarships for Academic Excellence for higher degree courses starting in September 2021.
These prestigious scholarships are available to the UK, EU and International students who have received an offer to study on the LLM Barristers Training Course or the PGDip Barristers Training Course.
Valuable offer for students to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Nottingham Law School is a prestigious law school with over 2,500 students and over 100 full-time lecturers. It is a member of Nottingham Trent University and specialises in various fields of legal education. The school provides advanced legal education as well as undergraduate and postgraduate LLB and LLM degrees.
Why study at Nottingham Law School? It is one of the UK’s biggest law schools. It offers excellent instruction and preparation so that students can become future leaders of the legal profession. It is known for its variety of legal practice courses.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University (NTU)
- Department: Nottingham Law School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: Half tuition-fee
- Number of Awards: Number of scholarships
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM Barristers Training Course or the PGDip Barristers Training Course
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check the criteria before going for the next step:
- Applicants are only eligible for consideration of a scholarship award if they have been offered a place on the Barristers Training Course (BTC) or the LLM Barristers Training Course (LLM BTC).
- This scheme is only open to applicants who are classed as UK, EU or International for fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications are welcomed from those who are undertaking an LLM Barristers Training Course or the PGDip Barristers Training Course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of passport, personal statement and school reference.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course. Candidates must have 2:1 or international equivalent in law, humanities or social sciences. Check more information by going through the admission requirements page of the school.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have an academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Nottingham Law School is awarding worth up to the value of half the tuition fee for high achieving students.