The University of Toronto Mississauga is offering Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships for high achieving students. The funding program is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study award is designed to all domestic and international students who want to apply for the bachelor’s degree program at the university in Canada.
Golden chance for international students to complete their bachelor study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, the University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM) is U of T’s second-largest division with a student population of just over 14,000. UTM offers undergraduate and doctoral programmes in a variety of disciplines.
Why would you like to study at the University of Toronto Mississauga? UTM helps students gain the skills and reputation necessary to embark on a lifelong journey of academic exploration and professional achievement. The campus has a thriving academic atmosphere, with many of its faculty and researchers receiving international recognition for their groundbreaking work.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Toronto Mississauga
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Demonstrate academic achievement.
- Available to all newly admitted students directly from high school and are assessed automatically on admission (no application required).
- Students must achieve and maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.70 at the end of Fall/Winter session to be eligible for renewal.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Toronto will provide an educational fund to commence an undergraduate degree programme in Canada for the academic year 2021/2022.
- 0% and above: Up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable x 4 years)
- 0% — 94.9%: $3,000 (non-renewable)
- 0% — 91.9%: $2,000 (non-renewable)