Nottingham Trent University Scholarships are now open for international (non-EU) students to pursue a full-time postgraduate programme in 2022.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a public university in Nottingham, England. It was founded as a new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic (later Nottingham Polytechnic). Its roots go back to 1843 with the establishment of the Nottingham Government School of Design which still exists within the university today.
Great offer for students to get financial support for master study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Why study at Nottingham Trent University? The institution provides a number of apprenticeship courses for undergraduate, postgraduate, online, and degree courses that are well planned and taught by highly qualified teachers.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 16 March 2022.
To be eligible for consideration of an international scholarship, applicants must:
- Have been offered a place on an eligible full-time postgraduate course (excluding MBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students)
- Be classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes.
- Nationality: International (non-EU) students can apply for Nottingham Trent University Scholarships.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time postgraduate course (excluding MBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC)
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding opportunity, applicants must take admission in a postgraduate degree programme. After that, they can complete the application form for the study fund.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Test Requirement: No
- English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there postgraduate scholarships
Open to all new international postgraduate students:
- International Scholarships £2,000
- International Merit Scholarships £3,000
- Postgraduate Masters Scholarships 25% of tuition fee
- Postgraduate Masters Scholarships 50% of tuition fee
- Egypt Scholarships £4,000
- Indonesia Scholarships £4,000
- Jordan Scholarships £4,000
- Pakistan Scholarships £4,000
- Turkey Scholarships £4,000
- Vietnam Scholarships £4,000
- Myanmar Scholarships £4,000
- LLM South Asia Scholarship 50% fee
- LLM Vietnam Scholarship 50% fee
- LLM Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship 50% fee