Watch your dream of studying overseas come true with the One Young World’s Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarships in Germany. The bursaries are awarded to both domestic and international students for the academic session 2021-2022.
The bursary is available to those candidates starting work to expand access to medicine, eliminate the disease, and make healthcare sustainable in the developing world.
Golden chance for domestic and international students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Novartis is a global healthcare company and aims to deliver its therapies to as many people as possible. It has a rich history spanning over 250 years, developing innovative products
Why should apply for this program? The healthcare program supports young social entrepreneurs and their local/global initiatives to help accelerate their leadership journey.
Application Deadline: September 25, 2020
- Provider: Novartis and One Young World
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Leadership Program
- Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Leadership Program in the field of Healthcare
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must be aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this application
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis
- Applicants must demonstrate a positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, applicants must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: For being applied for this education award, requisites are needed to have previous studies certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being applied for this education award, requisites are needed to have previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have a good command of English since the OYW summit is entirely in English.
The sponsorship program will provide the following benefits:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich, Germany, which takes place from 23 – 26 April.
- Hotel accommodation during the summit
- Travel to and from Munich (economy)
- All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on conference days)
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Provide a forum to pitch and share your initiatives within the Novartis organization
- A mentorship program with Novartis employee(s)
- Pre-summit meeting or lunch with the OYW Novartis delegation