The University of Queensland is proud to offer the PhD Studentships for the academic year 2021-2022 in Australia.
The funding programme is available to international and domestic students who have a desire to take part in a PhD degree in Economic evaluation of paediatric interventions for respiratory failure.
Golden chance for worldwide students to get the educational fund at the University of Queensland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university that was established in 1909. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees for international students.
Why study at the University of Queensland? At this university, students will have access to a rigorous education in a supportive and creative environment. They find success in their career and influence worldwide.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), indexed annually
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International and Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Economic evaluation of paediatric interventions for respiratory failure
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They have completed some research experience
- Students have completed an approved university degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to provide the following documents:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China, you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate
- A copy of your Passport
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: Check your eligibility by reviewing the entry requirements for UQ’s Higher Degrees by Research.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), indexed annually.