National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE University) is accepting applications for the International Master Awards for International students.
The program is open to support all international students from all over the globe by covering 50% of tuition fees to study master’s degree program in one of the best and most innovative universities in Russia.
A fine option to get an education in Russia with a study fund.
User Review( votes)
HSE University consistently ranked as one of Russia’s top universities and offers a wide range of programs in both Russian and English. It is a leader in combining Russian education traditions with the best international teaching and research practices.
Why study at National Research University Higher School of Economics? HSE University is one of the preeminent economics and social sciences universities in Eastern Europe and Eurasia. With top departments and research centres in a number of international fields, it provides outstanding educational programs from secondary school to doctoral studies.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2020
- University or Organization: National Research University
- Department: Higher School of Economics (Saint Petersburg)
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Free tuition and a monthly scholarship 1,500 RUB
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: All international students from around the world are welcome to apply
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an international bachelor’s degree.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following available programs:
- Business and Politics in Modern Asia
- Applied and Interdisciplinary History «Usable Pasts»
- Big Data Analysis in Business, Economy, and Society
- Information Systems and Human-Computer Interaction
- Software Development and Data Analysis
- Enterprise Software Development
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Modern Social Analysis
- Urban Development and Governance
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Applied Economics and Mathematical Methods
- Strategic Management in Logistics
- Educational Administration
- Cultural and Event Tourism Management
- Civil and Commercial Law
- Law and Public Administration
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications are accepted online.
- To apply for Bachelor’s programs, it is necessary to submit an application and then sit exams online or on-site.
- Master’s programs require submitting a portfolio in accordance with the requirements of each program and then passing an interview.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit required documents include the following documents: CV, motivation letter, at least one recommendation letter, and copy of the bachelor’s degree.
- Scholarships awardees selection process is based on portfolio competition and interviews (conducted in person or online).
- The HSE University program will provide free tuition for the whole period of studying and a monthly scholarship 1,500 RUB.
- Tuition fee waivers cover a substantial part of the annual tuition fee: for Bachelor’s program– 25-70%, for Master’s programs – 25-50%.