Let’s make your 2019 year to win scholarships to help pay for studies and apply for the opportunity s for Postgraduate Diploma in Business Leadership in South Africa funded by the Monash South Africa.
The call is open for those eligible candidates who will commence in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Fab choice for South African students to get a postgraduate degree
User Review( votes)
Monash South Africa is continuously focusing on giving expression to its student and learning-centered approach. It is an Independent Institute of Education, offers more than 30 study areas and cross-faculty double majors.
Why at the Monash South Africa? While studying at this university, you can develop your industry experience, or professional roles in your chosen field, planning how and where to look will help you find relevant opportunities.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Monash South Africa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: 15% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: South African students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from South Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Business Leadership
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be completed enrolment for the postgraduate degree coursework in Business Leadership for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
For applying to this education award, aspirants are needed to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After enrolling, applicants can download and submit the award application form to [email protected].
- Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- If you are going to enroll in the postgraduate degree then you need to hold their graduate degree certificates in the relevant field with good academic grades.
- Aspirants may be asked to provide evidence of English proficiency to study.
Benefits: The grant will cover a 15% tuition fee on all enrolled modules during the 2019 academic year.