The Western Sydney University is now inviting applications for the NSW Planning & Environment ATSI Scholarship. The grant is open to applicants who are Australian citizens or permanent residents.
The scholarship will provide $12,500 per year for four years to the applicants who are currently enrolled or commencing study full or part-time in any year Bachelor of Planning at Western Sydney University
User Review( votes)
Among the top 400 in the world, Western Sydney University is one of Australia‘s premier institutions. With campuses in Bankstown, Blacktown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Parramatta, and Penrith, this is a graduate, postgraduate and a high research degree provider.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for the Bachelor degree program
- Award: The applicants will have an opportunity to win $12,500 per year for four years
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply
- The award can be taken in: Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Bachelor of Planning
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- Must be currently enrolled or commencing study full or part-time in any year Bachelor of Planning at Western Sydney University
- Identify as Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Demonstrate a commitment to pursuing a career in their area of study
- Willing to undertake paid work experience as negotiated with the donor
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://applyonline.uws.edu.au/connect/webconnect
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Applicants must provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the receipt of the support will assist them with their studies and in their future career.
- This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant’s background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need, and merit
The winners will receive $12,500 per year for four years.