With the objective of encouraging and financial support to the eligible international students, the University of Kent is offering British Council Great East Asia (China and Malaysia) Scholarship to the new freshmen students.
The scholarships are available to the students who are enrolling for a taught master’s program. The bursaries are open to the Chinese and Malaysian students to get financial support to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, the University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It has students from 158 different nationalities. It has a rural campus north of Canterbury situated within 300 acres of parkland, housing over 6,000 students.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a master’s degree program
- Award: financial aid positions will be awarded to the successful applicant worth up to £10,000
- Number of Awards: There are seven (7) opportunities are available for the students
- Nationality: Citizens of China and Malaysia
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The bursaries are available for the students, who are from China and Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are available to pursue a master’s degree program in Business, Architecture, Actuarial Science, Law, Psychology and more at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for the opportunity , the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- To be eligible for the opportunity s, the applicant must be a citizen of China and Malaysia or hold a Chinese and Malaysian passport
- The candidate must have received an unconditional offer or a conditional offer with the deposit as the only remaining condition
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer
To apply for the opportunity s, the applicant must attach some supporting documents for the opportunity s.
How to Apply
The applicant can apply for the British Council Great East Asia (China and Malaysia) scholarship through the given link: https://evision.kent.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn
The applicants need to submit all your supporting documents:
- As part of your application, the applicant must need to upload an essay.
- The essay should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document.
- The applicants must write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree program.
- financial aid positions will be awarded based on the information provided on your application to the University of Kent, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
If you have any question regarding the admission please email to mail to [email protected]
There are 7 dedicated scholarships available worth up to £10,000 to Chinese and Malaysian students.
- £10,000 for Chinese applicants
- £10,000 for Malaysian applicants