The new Nanyang award is now available on offer for all new undergraduate program of all nationalities. This will cover the years of study at NTU.
These are available to pursue an undergraduate program. These are awarded in any of the courses offered by the university.
Marvelous funding for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The Nanyang Technological University (Abbreviation: NTU) is an autonomous research university in Singapore. NTU is consistently ranked amongst the world’s best universities in all of the major college and university rankings and is regarded as one of the top universities in the world.
For applicants whose native language is not English, a good TOEFL score is required. Test dates must be within 2 years or less from the date of your application. IELTS may be submitted in place of TOEFL.
Application Deadline: The same closing date for application for admission applies.
Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this education you must meet the following requirements:
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program. This will cover the years of study^ at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.^ For the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Programme, the study will cover only the first three years of study in NTU.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application. The application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship‘ at the end of your online application for admission. You are required to login with the application number assigned to you.
- If you have reserved an undergraduate degree program in NTU, you can log in here to access the free study application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Upload a recent passport-size photo, referee’s appraisal online, Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: For applicants whose native language is not English, a good TOEFL score is required. Test dates must be within 2 years or less from the date of your application. IELTS may be submitted in place of TOEFL.
- Nanyang award covers up to the normal program duration on condition that the award holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,000 per academic year.
- Book allowance of S$500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
(Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- A travel grant of S$5,000 for an overseas program (one-off).
- Computer allowance of S$1,500 (one-off).
- Settling-in allowance of S$250 (one-off).
- Priority for Overseas Programme.
- Participation in Scholars Orientation Programme, Scholars Award Ceremony, Outreach Programmes, and Eminent Speaker Series.
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.