Applications are invited for SEMS/China Scholarship Council (CSC) Ph.D. studentships at Queen Mary University of London for entry in September 2018. Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this studentship.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
An excellent opportunity for all students interesting in the Ph.D. program.
User Review( votes)
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
Course Level: Ph.D. program
Award: Tuition Fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: All nationalities
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Closed
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- The university welcomes Ph.D. Research Degree applications from suitably qualified students from across the world (the minimum equivalent of a 2:1 Hons degree from a UK university).
How to Apply
How to Apply: Before applying you need to ensure that the School has the expertise within the specific area to supervise your research. To do this you should visit the School research web pages and review individual staff’s research interests.
If you are able to identify a match with your own research interests, the next step is to complete the online application process for an appropriate Engineering or Materials Ph.D. program:
- Research degrees in Engineering
- Research degrees in Materials
Language Requirements: Candidates will need to demonstrate their proficiency in English equivalent to an IELTS score of 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6.0 in Writing and 5.5 in each of the other test components).