The College The studentships are now available for outstanding students pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Nanyang Technological University for the academic year 2023-2024.
The College Scholarship aims to support international students initiating the undergraduate degree course in Singapore. The scholarship covers tuition fees after the Tuition Grant and a living allowance of S$5,000 per academic year.
NTU Singapore - College funding for International Students
Great offer for international students to study at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1981, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a versatile university in Singapore. It delivers high-quality engineering, science, business, humanities, arts, and social sciences education. Since its inauguration in 1991, NTU has been home to a great assembly of faculty, students, and staff supporting and moving the university to greatness.
Why study at Nanyang Technological University? NTU is the globe’s best youthful university. It delivers digital courses for its bright student. They pursue qualified individuals dedicated to greatness, who perform collaboratively to manipulate effects, and are lifelong students seeking to be a positive force of change.
Application Deadline: January 2023.
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees and living allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in undergraduate degree programs offered by Nanyang Technological University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma, or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Good co-curricular records.
- Good leadership qualities and potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must take admission to become eligible for the opportunity . After enrolling, they can fill out the online application form at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be required to submit the following documents: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, a Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A‡ level, a Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, and IB Diploma.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, candidates must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through certificates like GMAT, IELTS, and TOEFL.
The scholarship will cover the years of study at NTU. The Nanyang Technological University will provide all the following:
- College Scholarship covers the normal program duration on the condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$5,000 per academic year.
- No bond is attached to the College Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.