The University of Gothenburg is inviting candidates from all around the world to apply for its International Postdoctoral Positions in Neurochemistry. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2023/2024.
The postdoctoral position is likely to be given to researchers holding a PhD degree certification in an art-related subject with experience of research on biomarkers for neurodegenerative diseases. Two positions are available and will provide the selected candidates with full-time employment with a salary in accordance to the role.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1891, the University of Gothenburg is a university in Sweden’s second-largest city, Gothenburg, and is the third-oldest of the current Swedish universities. The university is ranked 146th in Best Global Universities. The university works actively to fulfill its vision and mission pertaining to academics and its students and staff.
Why choose to study at the University of Gothenburg? The University of Gothenburg aims to be an international higher education and research institution. The university is helping to build a sustainable world and strives to educate democratic community citizens with respect for fundamental values such as human rights.
Application Deadline: All applications of interested candidates must be submitted by 30th November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Gothenburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Employment
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Swedish and foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the postdoctoral position in Neurochemistry at the University of Gothenburg.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a doctoral degree or international equivalent in a relevant field.
- The applicants must be willing to supply reports and presentation in line with international consortium guidelines.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must sign in on the university‡s application portal. All eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume/CV and data including previous and present employment and academic background
- Degrees and diplomas, certificates, or other documents (copies of degree certificates, etc.)
- Letter of intent with the motivation of why you have applied for the position and arguments of your qualifications for the position, and brief statements of research and teaching plans
- Copies of max. Five different publications that are relevant to the field
- A numbered list of publications
- Two references with contact information
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a PhD in a relevant subject and documented knowledge of and experience of research on biomarkers for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the language requirements of the postdoctoral position.
The University of Gothenburg will appoint the selected postdoctoral candidates for 100% full-time for two years and two years at the Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology with a salary in accordance.