Nanyang Technological University is offering the University Scholars Program (NTU-USP) Scholarship. The program is open for the high achieving international students to study in Singapore.
The grant is available to the outstanding freshmen candidate from all nationalities who wants to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university.
The Nanyang Technological University is an autonomous research university in Singapore. NTU is consistently ranked amongst the world’s best universities in all of the major college and university rankings and is regarded as one of the top universities in the world.
Why at Nanyang Technological University? At this university, students will learn from some of the best professors in the world, enjoy a balanced and well-rounded education. NTU offers candidates a global platform for the future with a strong network of academic and industry partners.
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Application Deadline: Applications are open for Academic Year 2020-21 (24 May admission deadline)
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open for international candidates.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Successful awardees should be on the NTU-University Scholars Program (NTU-USP). Applicant must possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications. Candidates must have excellent co-curricular records and strong leadership qualities and potential.
- Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for the award.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants are required to submit their application for admission in an undergraduate degree program at Nanyang Technological University. After taking admission applicants can log in here to access the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the referee’s appraisal online and a personal essay of not more than 300 words.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in the undergraduate degree program candidates must have Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, the diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High school diploma and IB diploma.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Benefits: The NTU-USP Scholarship covers the subsidized tuition fees, a living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year, accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year, computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off), travel Grant of S$5,000 for an overseas study/attachment program.