Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the PhD Studentship in Electrical and Electronic Engineering offered by the Newcastle University.
This award is available for bright UK/EU students to pursue a PhD degree programme at NU. The focus of this project is to design and develop IoT solutions for machine learning-based predictive maintenance with medium-sized marine diesel engines.
Great chance to receive 100% of UK/EU tuition fees plus annual living expenses of £15,285 to begin the PhD study at Newcastle University.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1834, Newcastle University has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK. The university operates 24 academic schools and 40 research institutes and research centres.
Why study at Newcastle University? At this university, there is a wide range of programs available that will suit your interest and lifestyle as well. Here students can develop the skills and reputation they need to launch into a lifelong path of professional success.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 100% of UK/EU tuition fees paid and annual living expenses of £15,285.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK/EU applicants only
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you should have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 Honours degree, or international equivalent in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or closely related discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who have applied to a PhD program at Newcastle can get this PhD studentship. All candidates are advised to apply through an online postgraduate application system for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the details of your qualifications, including pre-university qualifications, personal statement why you are applying for this application, providing evidence of academic ability, energy, and commitment to studies.
- Admission Requirements: Before you apply, you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
- Language Requirement: All the candidates whose first language is not English are asked to provide IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all other sub-skills.
Benefits: Newcastle University will provide 100% of UK/EU tuition fees and annual living expenses of £15,285.