The University of Lincoln is delighted to announce a beneficial funding opportunity named as Indonesia Scholarship to high-achieving students from Indonesia for the academic year 2020/21.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support to dazzling aspirants applying for a postgraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom.
A fabulous chance for Indonesian students to get £5,000 in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Lincoln University is opened as a research institution in 1861, making it one of the oldest universities in the UK. It provides various, undergraduate, taught and research programs that draw the attention of and suit the interest of students.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? While studying at this university, students will learn, practice critical thinking, inquiry and investigative skills. Here they can learn the unique content of the course, which will be helpful for their future career in any field of study.
Application Deadline: 17 December 2021
- University: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in 2021/22
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum GPA of 2.8 out of 4 (equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in starting your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, candidates must also complete an International Application Form (PDF) and submit this via email to intscholarships-at-lincoln.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: The participants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
Benefits: The University of Lincoln will provide the award amount of £5,000 to all eligible candidates during the period of study.