Scholarships are a great way to encourage students. Therefore, NUCB Undergraduate School is providing Housing Scholarships for students in Japan. This award will be given to undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students are offered this housing scholarship towards their accommodation expenses in Japan while studying at NUCB. Academically outstanding students that undertake an undergraduate level study at NUCB are eligible and will receive its benefits for 4 years.
User Review( votes)
NUCB Undergraduate School is a non-profit, private university that ranked 3rd in Aichi prefecture for private universities in the category of ‘Universities focusing on internationalization’. It looks forward is to educate innovative and ethical leaders.
Why choose to study at NUCB Undergraduate School? The NUCB Undergraduate School is the first undergraduate institution in Japan to be fully accredited by AACSB International, a hallmark of excellence in business education that has been awarded to less than 5% of 16,000 business schools in the world. NUCB has created knowledge that advances business and society.
Application Deadline: 17th September 2021
- University or Organization: NUCB Undergraduate School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 40,000 JPY
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programme available at NUCB.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be academically outstanding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants first need to submit an online application and then submit the required documents here to apply. Students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from a high school (or secondary school).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEIC – 700
- PTE – 50
- Eiken Grade pre-1
- IB English / (SL/HL) – 4 and higher
- Duolingo – 90 or higher
NUCB Undergraduate School will provide the selected students approximately 10,000 JPY to 40,000 JPY per month up to 4 years towards housing costs in Japan.