Would you like to pursue medical studies in the UK? If yes, you can apply for the Wolfson Intercalated Awards at the University of Leeds for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award funding is administered by the Royal College of Physicians for outstanding international and domestic undergraduate students who are likely to pursue a medical research career. Three winners will be selected who will receive £5,000 to enable them to take a one-year intercalated course at Leeds.
Worthy offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK and is a public university established in 1874. The university is ranked 92nd in QS Global World Rankings. Leeds aims to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
Why choose to study at the University of Leeds? The University of Leeds is an internationally recognized institute for excellence in teaching and research. Leeds is part of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive universities. It is the values-driven university that harnesses its expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, achieve societal impact, and drive change.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All UK nationals and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree study in medicine at the Faculty of Medicine and Health at Leeds.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be intercalating students at the University of Leeds.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to sign up on the university’s official portal and apply. Accepted students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Supporting statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have a high school diploma with a GPA of 14/20 in relevant subjects.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 64
- CAE – C
- TOEFL IBT – 92
The lucky winners of the award will be provided £5,000 to bear the costs of the UG study programme undertaken at Leeds by the Royal College of Physicians.