Applications are invited for Nuffield Farming Scholarships. This scholarship is a contribution towards the cost of travel and accommodation which will be incurred by scholars for their international travel.
A Nuffield Farming Scholarship is a travel and study bursary awarded by the Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust Ireland Ltd.
User Review( votes)
The objective of the award scheme is to encourage the advancement of agriculture and rural development through the promotion of awareness, education and leadership in the Irish agriculture and rural sectors.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of agriculture.
- Scholarship Award: The overall scholarship award is €14,000. This bursary is a contribution towards the cost of travel and accommodation which will be incurred by scholars for their international travel. It will not cover the full cost of registration & travel for the Contemporary Scholars Conference, Global Focus Programme and travel in pursuit of the study topic.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to Irish students.
- Entrance Requirements: You must be actively engaged in the agriculture or rural sectors. A farmer, agriculturist, horticulturist, forester or anyone involved in agriculture and rural services or enterprise may apply. Ideally candidates will be between 25 and 45 years old. Good communications skills are desirable and selected candidates are enthusiastic about future developments in the agriculture and rural sectors and clearly demonstrate leadership potential. No formal education background, either college diploma or degree, is necessary. However formal presentations of your study findings are necessary and an in depth report on your study is required by the Trust by the end of the scholarship period. Selection is based on merit combining past experiences with application information and interview performance.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Completed applications should be submitted via email.