The National University of Ireland Galway is currently accepting applications for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022.
There are eight awards available for high-potential students and the main purpose of the programme is to provide financial aid for Non-EU students wishing to commence for a full-time undergraduate degree programme at NUI Galway.
Amazing chance for Non-EU students to get benefitted in Ireland.
User Review( vote)
The National University of Ireland Galway is situated in Galway, Ireland, and is a research university. It was founded as Queen’s College Galway in 1845. It offers various undergraduate, masters and research degree program for the students.
Why at the National University of Ireland Galway? In both teaching and science, this university is internationally famous for its excellence. Students will obtain an excellent education in various undergraduate and graduate programmes and courses at the university. It is included in the QS World University Rankings list of leading universities worldwide.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: National University of Ireland Galway
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: €2,000
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU Students
- Suitable Course or Subjects: An undergraduate degree program in any subject field offered by National University of Ireland Galway
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be a Non-EU candidate
- Must have received an offer to study at NUI Galway commencing September 2021 will be considered for these awards.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates must enrol in an undergraduate degree program in any field at the university. After being enrolled in a required program, candidates will be required to submit a personal statement (MS Word, 500 words maximum) covering the following points:
- Your interest in studying in NUI Galway
- How you foresee your relationship with NUI Galway developing in the future
- How you will promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be required to provide the following documents with the application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements may vary from course to course. Please go through this page to get more information in this regard.
- Language Requirement: The minimum level of English language ability acceptable for entry to a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree is IELTS and TOEFL.
To help students pursue a degree in Ireland, National University of Ireland Galway will grant €2,000.