Liverpool John Moores University in partnership with the British Council are delighted to offer five fully-funded scholarships for female students from South East Asia.
The educational award is designed to support outstanding women candidates who wish to pursue taught master’s degree in the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Health for the academic session 2021/2022.
Established in 1992, Liverpool John Moores University is a public research university located in Liverpool, England. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate (including an Executive MBA) and research-based programmes.
Why study at Liverpool John Moores University? LJMU provides world-class education at all levels and is dedicated to an international viewpoint. Their programmes help to improve your career, guides you to exciting opportunities to develop skills and gain valuable experience.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University: Liverpool John Moores University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Taught Masters degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Female applicants from Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for taught masters study in the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should have an offer to study full time on one of the programmes listed above starting in September 2021 to be considered for the opportunity
- Awards will be conditional on the recipient achieving any language requirements and degree classification
- Only female applicants from Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam will be considered for the opportunity
- Recipients will be required to serve as ambassadors during their time at Liverpool John Moores University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission for a postgraduate degree at the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants should complete the application form through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study program.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of English proficiency at the higher level required by the University.
The grants programme will cover full tuition fees, monthly stipends, return economy class air ticket and other study-related costs such as IELTS, pre-sessional (if required) and standard visa application fees at Liverpool John Moores University.