Applications are invited for Nursing international awards at the University of Glasgow. The sponsorship will be offered to applicants who show a commitment to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree programme.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It was founded in 1451.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Nursing.
- Award: This unique position of up to £1,000 for each of 3 years of the BN Degree programme will help cover part of the cost of fees, accommodation or living expenses whilst you are a student on the Bachelor of Nursing Degree programme.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The sponsorship will be offered to:
International applicants who show a commitment to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow and who are not being sponsored by a government/company scheme.
A non European Union (EU) Resident
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
To apply for the opportunity the applicant must complete all sections of the International application form, including how fees will be paid.