Applications are open for the second round of the Nursing and Midwifery Office’s fellowships and grants.
WA Health is Western Australia’s public health system. With a State spanning over 2.5 million square kilometres, it is the largest area in the world covered by a single health authority.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: April 9, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing research programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Nursing.
- Scholarship Award: Fellowships worth up to $20,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Australia are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Fellowships, worth up to $20,000, are available in the following areas:
Aboriginal Health Fellowship – to support individual researchers or a team whose research will translate into positive outcomes in Aboriginal nursing, midwifery and health in Western Australia.
Advancing the Midwifery Profession – to promote research or practice improvement into clinical and contemporary midwifery practice
Advancing the Nursing Profession – to promote research or practice improvement into clinical and contemporary nursing care
Nursing and Midwifery Leadership – to promote and enhance leadership development opportunities.
Health Service Innovation – to promote research or practice improvement projects that demonstrate improved outcomes for patients, staff or an organisation through innovation.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.