The University of Oxford is inviting applications for THIS Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships. This is a two-year postdoctoral fellowship, which may be held at any UK university; offer a career-boosting opportunity for exceptional post-doctoral researchers.
At THIS Institute we aim to create a world-leading scientific asset for the NHS by strengthening the evidence base for improving the quality and safety of healthcare.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom.
Candidates whose first language is not English or who have not studied at an English-speaking university are required to take either the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
- Application Deadline: July 9, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: THIS Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships will provide £150k of support for a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Oxford. Fellowship awards will include a salary/stipend, fees (where applicable) and research expenses.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Nominated individuals should have received their PhD between two and six years prior to the application.
- Their Ph.D. should be in a discipline that is relevant to scientific efforts to improve healthcare.
- To be eligible, you will need to be able to hold a postdoctoral fellowship full-time for two years.
- Part-time applications (at a minimum of 0.6FTE) will be considered where, for example, applicants are undergoing clinical training or other circumstances apply.
English Language Requirements: Candidates whose first language is not English or who have not studied at an English-speaking university are required to take either the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
How to Apply: The University can submit only one application. Expressions of interest are invited for a coordinated bids process to identify the institutional nominee. The EOI will consist of a one-page case for support, CV, and 10 relevant publications. Expressions of interest must be submitted via IRAMS by noon on Friday 13 April.