New York University School of Law is offering the Visiting Doctoral Research Programme for the year 2022-2023. The US and foreign applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
NYU Law is a leader in law and business, global, public interest, and clinical legal education with innovative programs that prepare students to enter the legal job market ready to succeed.
Best offer for doctoral students to get study fund to study J.S.D. Program at NYU School of Law.
User Review( votes)
NYU School of Law offers a host of scholarships to both incoming and current students. Once on campus, students can apply to other opportunities for both financial and programmatic support.
- Course Level: This is a one-year visiting doctoral fellowship program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the New York University School of Law.
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
The applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- The Visiting Doctoral Researcher position within the J.S.D. The program is open to foreign nationals studying in or outside of the U.S. and to U.S. and dual-nationality citizens who are studying outside of the U.S.
- Doctoral students must be at least in the second year of their studies at the time of their visit.
- Students must be able to visit for the academic year.
How to Apply
- The mode of application is online. To apply to be a Visiting Doctoral Researcher in the 2022-2023 academic year please visit the Global Visitors Program Application Page.
- Required Application Materials:
- Completed online application form
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Research proposal with one-page abstract
- TOEFL score/statement of English language proficiency
- A recent publication in English
- Letters of recommendation can be sent to the following:
- J.S.D. Program NYU School of Law 22 Washington Square North New York, NY 10011 USA
- Entrance Requirements: The Visiting Doctoral Researcher position within the J.S.D. Programme is open to foreign nationals studying in or outside of the U.S. and to U.S. and dual-nationality citizens who are studying outside of the U.S.
- English language Requirements: Applicants are expected to have a level of English language proficiency sufficient to write a publishable piece in English and participate in the J.S.D. Forum and other discussions. Command of the English language is vital to active participation in the programme. All students are expected to be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English to the degree that they are able to interact with colleagues, provide feedback, and present.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022