The OAS General Secretariat (GS/OAS) is proud to offer an undergraduate program. The grant is open to all the students of OAS member states except the USA.
The aim of The grant is to give financial support to the students of OAS member states. The grant is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
A valuable opportunity for permanent legal resident of any OAS member state.
User Review( votes)
Western Kentucky University (WKU) is in the midst of a transformation – physical, intellectual, cultural and economic – and is becoming A Leading American University with International Reach.
Why at Western Kentucky University? WKU’s undergraduate division offers one hundred one academic majors that lead to the baccalaureate degree and 111 academic minors are available. WKU also offers non-degree Rank I and II and certification-only teacher education programs.
University or Organization: Western Kentucky University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Permanent legal resident of any OAS member state
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Provide an unconditional admission letter to Western Kentucky University
- Submit a completed application with all required supporting documents
- Be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except the United States.
- Applicants of Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica (Commonwealth of) Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana. Haití, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay Peru, Nevis Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Bahamas (Commonwealth of) The Bahamas (Commonwealth of), Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) can apply for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to provide ID – scan or photo of passport page, Admission letter, Transcript or record of grades – copy of High School transcript or Associate’s degree transcript or transcript from current institution, Certificate or Diploma – copy of high school certificate or Associate’s degree diploma or letter, 2 Recommendation Letters, Essays, Curriculum vitae, Proof of Additional Funds.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Proof of English Proficiency, if applicable –students whose native language is not English will be required to submit one of the following as proof of English proficiency:
- A copy of an official transcript verifying completion of studies in an English speaking university in the last five years;
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 570 or higher for the paper-based test, 230 for a computer-based test, or an internet-based TOEFL (IBT) score of at least 89;
- IELTS 6.5, or the equivalent
The sponsorship will cover the followings:
- Onsite Undergraduate Degree Programs as listed in Annex I
- The University shall cover USD $11,400 of the total tuition costs each year of the program of study.
- USD $1,000 one-time subsistence allowance to the top-ranked candidates to help defray the cost of living.
- Online Undergraduate Degree Programs as listed in Annex 1
- USD $1,000 one-time subsistence allowance to the top-ranked candidates to help defray the cost of tuition in the first year of the studies.