To help offset the financial burden of the university and ensure affordability for all, Ohio Dominican University is now awarding the International Baccalaureate Achievement Award.
The study program aims to provide financial support to international students commencing an undergraduate degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1911, Ohio Dominican University is a private Dominican liberal arts university located in Columbus, Ohio. There are around 1,700 students at the university, which provides undergraduate degrees in 40 fields and nine graduate degree programs.
Why study at Ohio Dominican University? At ODU, You’ll have access to the tools, resources, and support you need to find your passion and connect it to the rest of the world.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2021
- University: Ohio Dominican University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to an additional $2,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record. An undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher is recommended for admission.
- Superscore of 18 on the ACT (or) 940 or higher (out of 1600) on the SAT.
- Students with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA and a 17 on the ACT/920 SAT
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for this award, you can easily and securely apply to ODU using their online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit original copies of your secondary school transcripts to Ohio Dominican University. Your transcripts should be sent from your school.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Ohio Dominican University will provide an award amount up to an additional $2,000 per year to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.