Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the RTN Work Scholarships. The programme is offered by the Rwanda Telecentre Network.
The motive of the bursary is to support students commencing in any degree programme in Rwanda for the academic year 2021-2022.
User Review( votes)
Rwanda Telecentre Network (RTN) was initiated in 2006 following the launch of the National Information and Communication Infrastructure (NICI II) as a private initiative to support the massive deployment of Telecentres in Rwanda. NICI II highlighted the Telecentre concept as a strategic tool and main vehicle for providing access to ICTs in rural areas as well as an essential agent of change in remote areas. They are committed to creating a large network of service access points reaching all corners of Rwanda. These centers act as being the first, the last, and the most reliable point of delivery of digital services to citizens.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Rwanda Telecentre Network
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Rwanda
- The award can be taken in Rwanda
- Eligible Countries: Rwanda
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree in ICT Agriculture, Business and Management study, Social science and Educations, Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students have to enroll in a course or two within a week of accepting the invitation;
- Students have to show enough progress with learning, say at least three hours of learning within the first two weeks of joining;
- Students have to complete at least one course within 4 weeks of availing of the scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay on the topic of “Why do you wish to join the scholarship program?”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to cover their study expenses in Rwanda.