To encourage international students with good academic performance and to award their efforts, Jiangsu University has come up with the OEC Scholarships for excellent students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The interested international applicants can apply for all bachelor’s programmes at Jiangsu University. A maximum of 3,000 CNY will be awarded to selected students ranking 3%-17% in the class.
Wonderful offer for overseas students in China.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1902, Jiangsu University is a highly ranked and prestigious doctoral research university in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, the People’s Republic of China. It is ranked 940th in Best Global Universities. It is one of the most popular Universities in China that has built on its brand and nurtured a cordial and warm relationship with its international students.
Why choose to study at Jiangsu University? Jiangsu University offers qualitative education with the most affordable tuition fees tailored to meet the demands of each course and help in realizing the students’ aspirations, career objectives and academic goals. Each programme at JSU has real-life practical experience that facilitates grasping the basic knowledge and exposure that prepares them for life.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications are ongoing. However, the applicants must adhere to course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organisation: Jiangsu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award:3,000 CNY
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the bachelor’s programme at Jiangsu University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be overseas bachelor students ranking in 13%-17% of the class rank.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply for admission via the online application portal of the university. Scholarship winners will be selected based on their admission application and eligibility criterion.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- Family financial statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have relevant qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have an HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs) and an English language proficiency proof.
The selected undergraduate applicants will be provided with the following benefits:
- First Prize:3 000 CNY
- Second Prize:1 000 CNY
- Third Prize:500 CNY