Old Mutual offers bursaries to people who are keen to pursue the CA career.
Study Subject: Accounting
Employer: Old Mutual
Scholarship Description: Old Mutual is the largest and most well-established financial services provider in Southern Africa. Our prominent position in the industry is reflected in our strong operating performance across all our businesses, our good balance sheet position, strong financial flexibility with demonstrated access to international capital markets and diversity of business.
Well-trained and qualified accountants are important to the success of Old Mutual and South Africa.
User Review( votes)
What does the bursary offer?
Old Mutual Accountancy Bursaries cover:
• The full costs of tuition at University of Cape Town (UCT) and Stellenbosch University.
• Residence fees and one annual return flight home for students who are not studying in their hometown.
• Benefit from months in-house holiday training.
• The better the quality of your degree the more incentives you will be offered.
• Book and general allowance.
How to qualify for the bursary?
You need a matric with at least 60% or Level 5 for Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and English. Applicants who wrote Matric (Grade 12) prior to 2008 must have obtained at least 60% for all subjects, including Mathematics and English.
You also need to commit to our CA Training Program after which you will work for Old Mutual for a specified period of time. Please apply timeously for admission to the university
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15July 2011