A bachelor’s degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, Marian University is offering the Oldenburg Academic Scholarships.
This scholarship is made possible to attract academically talented students for the university’s undergraduate degree programme.
Worthy offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Marian University was established in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, in 1936. It is a Roman Catholic college in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. It has approximately 2000 undergraduate and graduate students. There are eleven bachelor’s degrees and four master’s degrees available.
Why study at Marian University? By joining the university, students will be able to learn and grow in an environment where teaching and learning are both excellent and also very important. This makes for a very difficult process of intellectual, spiritual, moral, and social development. Marian University teaches the whole person, and the curriculum prepares students to pursue wisdom for the rest of their lives.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University: Marian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.25-3.49
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, candidates must complete Marian University’s online international application.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Your official academic record should document all secondary or high school subjects you have studied and their final grades/marks.
- External exam results
- Proof of finances
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- TOEFL IBT 69
- IELTS 6.0
- ELS Level 112
- PTE 48
Marian University will provide the award amount of $10,000 for candidates in the USA.