Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Leading Asia Scholarship. This study program is offered by One Young World for the session 2020/21.
The Leading program is designed to support young candidates from Asia who are going to take part in One Young World Summit in Munich.
Amazing opportunity for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
One Young World is a not-for-profit organization in the UK. It has staged 6 summits for a total of 8,000 delegates between 18 and 30 years of 196 countries. The main mission of this organization is to gather young leaders from all over the world and address the world’s most pressing issues.
Why should apply to this program? This will be very beneficial for applicants who want a step in a new career direction and pursue a specialist area of interest that they have developed during their previous studies.
Application Deadline: April 8, 2020
- Organization: One Young World
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the countries listed below: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Darussalam, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Kyrgyzstan, Lao, People’s Democratic Republic Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Are you over 18?
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate the capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, applicants must have to enroll at any German university. After taking affirmation, candidates can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are advised to submit curriculum vitae, motivation letter, and transcript of records with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For being applied for this education award, requisites are needed to have previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have a good command of English since the OYW summit is entirely in English.
The grant will provide access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany, hotel accommodation, catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, transport between the summit accommodation and the summit venue, summit hand-outs and support materials and the cost of travel to and from Munich.