Common Data Access (CDA) is offering two industry-funded scholarships at Robert Gordon University (RGU). The CDA The studentships are open to any student worldwide for pursuing online distance learning course in petroleum data management.
The overall objective of the course is to support the industry by providing it with a steady stream of qualified data managers with specific knowledge of the subsurface environment.”
User Review( votes)
Common Data Access Ltd (CDA) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oil & Gas UK. The company was established by industry in 1995 with the aim of sharing the costs and importantly also the benefits associated with managing Subsurface Exploration and Production data through collaborative working.
- Application Deadline: July 19, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing online distance learning course.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of petroleum data management.
- Award: Fully funded opportunities are available.
- Number of Awards: Two industry-funded scholarships for the course.
- Nationality: Worldwide
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: financial aid positions will be open to any student worldwide.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The CDA financial aid positions will be open to any student, worldwide, who has been offered and has formally accepted the offer of a place on the Graduate Certificate Petroleum Data Management course at Robert Gordon University and who meets the criteria outlined.
- The financial aid positions will be awarded by an Awards Committee made up of CDA and RGU representatives. Selection criteria for the award will be based on academic merit, personal characteristics and financial hardship.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Students must first submit an application to the course itself. The selection process then begins with students completing a application form which will be reviewed by the Awards Committee who will then shortlist.
In making this shortlist, attention will be given to the student’s background and achievements, their interest in the chosen field of study and other relevant information from their personal statement. Suitable candidates will then be chosen.
Completed application forms should be submitted to [email protected]