State Bank of Pakistan, the central bank of the country is welcoming applications for the Zahid Hussain Postdoctoral Research Fellowships. Applicants from all around the world are eligible for the fellowship.
The fellowship aims at providing scholars at the postdoctoral level an opportunity to participate in and contribute to the research activities of SBP.
A pleasing offer to pursue a research degree in Pakistan with an Rs. 275,000/ study fund.
User Review( votes)
The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is incorporated under the State Bank of Pakistan. The editorial coverage is organised around six desks, with each specialising on a specific area of central banking.
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Research
- Study Subject: The Fellowships are awarded on issues relating to Pakistan’s economic and financial system
- Scholarship Award: SBP will provide full medical coverage and a two-way air ticket along with a monthly stipend of Rs. 275,000/
- Nationality: Any
- Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- The program is intended for individuals possessing a PhD degree in Economics or related field
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
- How to Apply: Qualified candidates may apply via email on a prescribed form at [email protected] or by post at the address given below. The Applications should accompany the following.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Expression of interest (a clear statement of career goals and aspirations).
- At least one research proposal including an outline of the proposed work, goals, objectives and expected outcomes of the fellowship, with a tentative timeline.
- List of on-going research/working papers/publications.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
Application Deadline: The program is being run on an on-going basis and there are no deadlines for applications.