The Department of Management Science is delighted to offer up to 6 partial scholarships for students of any country at the University of Strathclyde. This funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The award is accessible for outstanding students who wish to undertake postgraduate taught research program degree coursework at the university.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a well-known technical university located in Glasgow’s city centre. It provides international students with a variety of options for completing a programme or progressing to a degree programme.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? Students can bring a variety of talents acquired outside of their studies to the university, which will help them achieve their career goals. Candidates will benefit from a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as top-notch instruction.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Department of Management Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught Research Programme
- Awards: £2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 6
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PgCert Business Analysis and Consulting (online) or PgCert Operational Research (online) programme
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be self-funded (ie. not in receipt of any funding from any other scholarships, employer sponsorship, etc) and already hold an offer of a place on either the PgCert Business Analysis and Consulting (online)or PgCert Operational Research (online) programme for entry in September/October 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in a Postgraduate Research degree programme at the University of Strathclyde. After that candidates can apply through the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application. Candidates interested in applying should provide a maximum 1000 word statement demonstrating, through their ideas, experience and future career plans, including their reasoning for joining either the PgCert Business Analysis and Consulting (online) or PgCert Operational Research (online) and why they should be awarded this scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the opportunity, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Strathclyde will provide an award amount of £2000 to the successful students.