Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. The University of Strathclyde is giving an opportunity to apply for the HaSS International Postgraduate Taught Performance Sport funding for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship aims to enable talented international students to follow a dual career, achieving their degree whilst simultaneously reaching their sporting potential.
The University of Strathclyde in Glasgow’s second-oldest university consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields. It received its royal charter in 1964 and is considered the first technical university in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university provides students a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and supports them in their career aims. At this university, candidates will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £6,750
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught degree program in Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Physical activity for health, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech & language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing, French, Social policy, Spanish, Teaching, International relations, and Social work.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be competing in a SportScotland-recognised sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University of Strathclyde. After that, candidates must apply through the online form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Eligible students will receive a comprehensive support package equating to a cash equivalent of up to £6,750 for the academic session 2021/2022.