OnlineDivorcer is now granting a beneficial scholarship scheme for talented law students. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The programme aims to support students who are currently enrolled in any academic institution in the USA.
Why should you join this programme? By joining this programme, students will get an opportunity to throw some of the obstacles out of their educational path. Here, students will get the various career opportunities for the future destination.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- University or Organization: OnlineDivorcer
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA citizens
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programme in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria
- The scholarship will be awarded on your academic performance, what we want to know is that going into law was the right decision for you, and you will stand by it.
- You need to be a law student in any academic institution in the US.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants must have to email an essay to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: 100-200 words explaining how pursuing a degree in law will
- change or is already changing your life, transcripts or, if you are a first-year student, an acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic results to apply for the award.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent communication and writing skills of the English language.
OnlineDivorcer will provide the award amount of $1000 for the education of students. The aid amount will be transferred directly to the educational institution.