Are you an achiever? The OppU is offering its annual OppU Achievers Scholarship program for full-time students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement.
A worthy offer to win $2500 for education.
User Review( vote)
The purpose of the program is to help students with a total of $10,000 award to cover their current or future education costs.
- University or Organization: OppU Achievers
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High school to college
- Award: $2500 (a total of $10,000)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: U.S. citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Application are from across the United States
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, a student must:
- Be enrolled full time in high school or at least part-time in college, graduate, professional, or trade school.
- Possess a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0.
- Any citizen or resident of the United States, the District of Columbia, or United States territories who is a high school senior or current undergraduate or graduate student who is enrolled in a 2- or 4- year public or private college or university located in the United States or the District of Columbia.
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants are required to submit a short response online to the prompted question below.
In 500 words or fewer, tell why you’re an achiever. How have you created an opportunity for yourself? How have you created the opportunity for others? Did you start a small business? Are you the founder of a community program? How did you overcome the odds and make your dreams—or the dreams of others—come true? Please include links to any relevant material that demonstrates your accomplishments.
Benefits: The award program provides $2500 to high achieving students for tuition cost.
Application Deadline: The program is awarded four times a year with submission deadlines on September 30, December 31, March 31, and June 30.