Virtual learning will help to enhance knowledge and skills. If you want to study online with some educational funding, then you can apply for Oral Roberts University Online Scholarships. The programme is awarded to international students for the session 2021/2022.
The purpose of the scholarship programme is to support highly motivated students who want to earn a fully accredited online degree in the USA.
Exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1963, Oral Roberts University is a liberal arts university with over 150 majors, minors, concentrations, and pre-professional programs. The mission of the ORU is to build up Holy Spirit-empowered leaders through whole person education to impact the world.
Why study at Oral Roberts University? The university provides a variety of online programs that help students gain great knowledge and skills required in today’s competitive world. At this university, students can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Oral Roberts University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Arts in Leadership, Master of Business Administration-Leadership, Master of Christian Ministry, Master of Education in School Administration,
- Master of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Sports/Leisure Administration, Special Education/Mild-Moderate Disabilities.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship program, applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, applicants first have to take admission in an undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programme at the Oral Roberts University. After getting enrolled, candidates must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit original or certified copies of all secondary (high school) transcripts, as well as post-secondary transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.6 (on a 4.0 scale) or a minimum General Education Diploma (GED) score of 52.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Students will receive $1,000 for pursuing online degree programs i.e. undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree for the academic session 2021/2022.