Many students dream of studying in Hungary, but due to financial obstacles, they are unable to do it. To cover study expenses, the International Business School is granting the Budapest Master’s Scholarships for the 2021/2022 session.
The educational award offers a 25% discount on tuition fee for those applicants who wish to enrol in the master’s degree programme at IBS.
Wonderful opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Hungary.
User Review( vote)
International Business School is an accredited private college in Budapest, Hungary. In conjunction with the University of Buckingham, the business school offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at International Business School? The Business School provides not only an undergraduate or postgraduate degree but also skills and networking opportunities that carry competitive advantages throughout life. This improves learning, builds trust, and provides an incentive for learners.
- University or Organization: International Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters program
- Award: 25% discount on tuition-fee.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s program in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for an applicant who must have a 3.6 CGPA (or 90% average in other educational systems) and also must have an IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 90 (iBT) or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity, the applicant should first apply online for the Master’s program of IBS and upload the required documents (Bachelor’s degree or official transcript if the degree is not available yet passport and language certificate).
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit a transcript with at least one module in mathematics, or finance, CV, work reference of 3-5 years, motivation letter.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to study the MBA degree program, students must have to provide a bachelor’s degree certificate in any field of study and meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have a certificate of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall score of 6.5 points including a minimum of 6.5 in each component of the
Benefits: The sponsorship program will offer a 25% discount from the master’s fee.
- February 2021 intake – November 30, 2020
- September 2021 intake – May 31, 2021