The Osteology Foundation is offering Research Scholarships for young investigators to develop their career in the field of oral tissue regeneration.
The goal of the Osteology Foundation is to offer scholars an outstanding environment and expertise in clinical and basic research.
The Osteology Foundation was established in 2003 by Dr Peter Geistlich, together with the company Geistlich Pharma and various like-minded experts. Dr Peter Geistlich was a visionary: already in the 1980s, he started to develop regenerative biomaterials. For this purpose, he established a business division within the Geistlich Group and invested in a new era.
- Applications Deadline: December 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a one-year research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for young investigators to develop their career in the field of oral tissue regeneration.
- Scholarship Award: The Osteology Research Scholarships are 35’000 Swiss Francs per scholar for a twelve-month stay in one of the Osteology Scholarship Centres. The Osteology Research Scholarships are offered annually.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Application requirements:
- Academic affiliation
- 35 years old or younger within the year of application.
- The full-time commitment to scholarship (12 months)
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Note: Applications for Osteology Research Scholarships that are located in the applicant’s country are not possible.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have proficiency in English (spoken and written).
How to Apply: Documents required:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Publication list
- Recommendation letter
- Language certificate (not mandatory)
- Option to return to their home academic institution